Health Reports (82-003-X)
Health Reports, published by the Health Analysis Division of Statistics Canada, is a peer-reviewed journal of population health and health services research. It is designed for a broad audience that includes health professionals, researchers, policymakers, and the general public. The journal publishes articles of wide interest that contain original and timely analyses of national or provincial/territorial surveys or administrative databases. New articles are published electronically each month.
Health Reports had an impact factor of 2.673 for 2014 and a five-year impact factor of 4.167. All articles are indexed in PubMed. Our online catalogue is free and receives more than 500,000 visits per year. External submissions are welcome.
Status: Ongoing/Available (HTML, PDF), Discontinued/Not available (Paper)
- Catalogue number 82-003-S20040007447Alcohol and illicit drug dependence
- Catalogue number 82-003-S2007000Background Papers on the Canadian Health Measures Survey
- Catalogue number 82-003-S20040007443Bipolar disorder, social support and work
- Catalogue number 11-008-X19960012571Causes of death: How the sexes differ
- Catalogue number 82-618-M2008007Depression and risk of heart disease
- Catalogue number 82-003-SHealth Reports - Supplement
- Catalogue number 82-003-S20040007445Panic disorder and coping
- Catalogue number 82-003-S20040007419Social anxiety disorder: Beyond shyness
- Catalogue number 11-008-X20030016532The health of Canada's shift workers
- Aboriginal peoples, Abortions, Aging population, Analytical products, Births, Cancer, Cardiovascular diseases, Children, Chronic health problems, Deaths, Fertility, Health behaviours, High blood pressure, Hospital separations, Hospitalization rates, Households, Life expectancy, Lifestyle, Medicinal drugs, Mortality, Preventive medicine, Risk factors, Seniors, Socioeconomic profiles, Stroke, Suicide, Support groups, Surgery, Tuberculosis, Vital statistics
- For more information about our products or services, please contact us
- Date modified: